In the Name of LOVE... Au Nom de l'AMOUR...
For all the LOVE you
have given...
Receives the LOVE of the Earth.
I Love You
♥
Hears,
The talk of the Earth,
Whispering your Name.
♥
Hears,
The sound of all these Hearts,
Beating like one, in unison.
♥
Hears,
The echoes of all this Voices,
Screaming his LOVE..
♥
Hears.. Hears...
Cause.. wherever YOU are,
There... where YOU are,
The wind will bring back to YOU,
This wave of LOVE..
As the undertow brings back the waves
To the sea.
♥
In the Name of LOVE..
Receives the LOVE of the Earth.
All her « I Love You »
From Everywhere...
I Love You
♥
Hears,
The talk of the Earth,
Whispering your Name.
♥
Hears,
The sound of all these Hearts,
Beating like one, in unison.
♥
Hears,
The echoes of all this Voices,
Screaming his LOVE..
♥
Hears.. Hears...
Cause.. wherever YOU are,
There... where YOU are,
The wind will bring back to YOU,
This wave of LOVE..
As the undertow brings back the waves
To the sea.
♥
In the Name of LOVE..
Receives the LOVE of the Earth.
All her « I Love You »
From Everywhere...
♥
//MCR
//MCR


Happy
Valentine’s Day
Michael
♥ We Love You ♥