mardi 21 février 2012

Happy Birthday Blanket♥Jackson... (for your 10 years)



Blanket Jackson



Today is Your Day.. 
It's Your BIRTHDAY.

Some say, you like "Miss Peggy".. 

For your day, I would like to send you a gift... but difficult..

I've found something about you, and saw you like Star Wars stuff..

:)
You are really nice :)
..

So for your Birthday, I've done something, I hope you will like it..

I use this video to wish you an HAPPY BIRTHDAY
For your 10 years..

♥Happy Birthday Sweet Blanket♥

I wish You much fun, Joy and Happiness for Your Birthday.. 
& in Your Life♥

I hug & kisse You tenderly little Blanket..
Sending You much Love on Your Way.

Hope You will have a Wonderful Birthday.


~~Happy Birthday Blanket Jackson~~

♥Nous t'aimons tous tendrement♥
♥Je t'envoie plein de bisous de France♥

♥I Love You Sweet Blanket♥

♥Sending much LOVE to You.. for Your Day♥