mardi 7 juin 2011

Justice for Michael JACKSON..... by LOVE, for LOVE, with LOVE...


I have read the DONARE NEL NOME DI MICHAEL JACKSON: CAMPAGNA "SAVE THE CHILDREN" ; DONATE IN MICHAEL JACKSON'S NAME: SAVE THE CHILDREN CAMPAIGN Petition to SAVE THE CHILDREN ITALY CEO VALERIO NERI, and I hereby sign the petition:
(919)
 



Fichier:Scale of justice.svgIt is really sad, disappointing and shameful to see how people.. and above all, an organization as yours, can’t rely on the Act and to don't accept a verdict rendered by a Judge and 12 Jurors (8 women & 4 men) at the end of a 4 month trial more.

I don't understand this doggedness...this unsatiated thirst to drink the words of tabloïds which make their fortune with titles of scandals for to draw the attention, and sell.. If you didn't understand their game..don't play it either.


I invite you to take the time, and to read the following... facts... real facts, crowned by awards and rewards... and tributes delivered by Men of States... After reading... You will certainly see to another eye, which was Mr Michael Jackson, and you will be able to honour his memory, as it is due...RESPECT...

Michael Jackson The Greatest Humanitarian http://t.co/eVbceug  via @youtube

Children.. He has always loved them.. like you and me.. like any human being can love and respect another human being. He has always loved them for what they represented, Innocence, purity, truth, hope for tomorrow. 

« Everyone who knows me will know the truth, which is that my children come first in my life and that I would never harm any child. » //MJJ 

« But I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to. »//MJJ

« I remember one time we were getting ready to go to South America and everything was packed up and in the car ready to go and I hid and I was crying because I really did not want to go, I wanted to play. I did not want to go... »MJJ

« I was a veteran, before I was a teenager. »//MJJ

« I'm a black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and dignity. »//MJJ

Let him, its pride and its dignity.. Give him back.. There is such a long time that you deprived it of him.. Return him, his human being's fundamental rights.. His human being's status.. This status that, in the name of the money, Haters and Tabloïds don't stopped pouring some ink..

Try hard to know HIM better. I'm not a fan. I found Mr Michael Jackson since soon 2 years ago. I didn't know who he was before.. Since July 2009, I searched to know.. I have read (the good and the worst)... 
I've neither lived his Glorious Hours..nor undergoes the brainwashing of the tabloids. I remains impartial in my judgment. Mr Michael Jackson is a person with a HUGE HEART. He has dedicated his life to Music and... He spreads a message of Universal Love since his youngest age.. in his songs, his donations and actions in many Charities... for the large burnt, the children, the sick.. the forgotten of the Society.


Mr Michael Jackson knew, by and with, his Love and his messages, educate HIS Fans. He was able to show them the path of Love, of Compassion, of Mutual Assistance, of Generosity... 
Why, you refuse to accept the Assistance offered by HIS Fans?


How to dare to think and to believe what tabloids write for money? I doesn't understand that you cannot see evidences, and why, by following the paths of these tabloids, you don't accept donations in the NAME of Mr Michael JACKSON for children..

What about the Justice?? 
Where is your heart? 
Where is your compassion? 
Where is your impartiality? 
Why to refuse this aid.. this right for children to be helped by Michael Jackson's Fans?

Peace starts with Compassion, Understanding, Forgiveness and Unity..

Despite all the shame and outraging that HE has undergoes.. I think that Mr Michael Jackson forgave the evil that has been done to HIM (God has been always with HIM..  the Forgiveness is an act of Love.. He  has loved everybody always)... 

I think that now, it's time to honor HIS Name, and to recognize the good that HE did in this world...

I think it's time, that HIS NAME serves and perpetuates itself, in Humanitarian Works, rather than be exploited by others for enrich themselves.

Mr Michael Jackson is a real example of LOVE and Compassion.. a real Humanitarian Man in this World.

RESPECT for HIM...Please..


(MCR)
 =+=+=+=+=+=

"La Justice est [...] le respect, spontanément éprouvé et réciproquement garanti, de la dignité humaine en quelque personne et dans quelque circonstance qu'elle se trouve compromise, et à quelque risque que nous expose sa défense."//Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

"La vérité et la justice sont souveraines, car elles seules assurent la grandeur des nations."//Émile Zola