Please... READ...SIGN...and RT the most you can...
Justice for Michael JACKSON....
by LOVE, for LOVE, with LOVE...
Petition to SAVE THE CHILDREN ITALY CEO VALERIO NERI, and I hereby sign the petition:
It is really sad, disappointing and shameful to see how people.. and above all, an organization as yours, can’t rely on the Act and to don't accept a verdict rendered by a Judge and 12 Jurors (8 women & 4 men) at the end of a 4 month trial more.
I don't understand this doggedness...this unsatiated thirst to drink the words of tabloïds which make their fortune with titles of scandals for to draw the attention, and sell.. If you didn't understand their game..don't play it either. (cont.. http://holdingmydream.blogspot.com/2011/06/justice-for-michael-jackson-by-love-for.html
I don't understand this doggedness...this unsatiated thirst to drink the words of tabloïds which make their fortune with titles of scandals for to draw the attention, and sell.. If you didn't understand their game..don't play it either. (cont.. http://holdingmydream.blogspot.com/2011/06/justice-for-michael-jackson-by-love-for.html
♥♥♥♥
♥¸.•*´¨`*ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ*´L`*ƪ(♥‿♥)ʃ*´O`*ƪ(◠‿◠)ʃ*´V`*ƪ(◕‿-)ʃ*´E`*ƪ(ツ)ʃ*´¨`*•.♥
#MessageOfMichael #LOVE #HoldHISHand #MJFam #HoldMyHand #MessageToMJ(I♥¥)
#Justice4MJ #WeLoveMichaelJackson
#LOVE #PEACE #UNITY #WeAreAllTheChildrenOfTheEarth
#PrayForJAPAN #HealTheWorld #PlanetEARTH
♥♥♥
HΔVƐ Δ BƐΔUT!FUL $UNNY WƐƐK ƐND
PƐΔCƐ, LΘVƐ & HΔPP!NƐ$$
(((((((HUG a♥d K!$$)))))))
♥♥♥
ζѲƔƐ ЇЅ ΜΔ₲Ї₡Δζ
ΜЇ₡HΔƐζ'Ѕ ζѲƔƐ ЇЅ ΜΔ₲Ї₡Δζ
Ї ζѲƔƐ ¥ѲU
! BƐɭĬƐƔƐ
*ƪ(◕‿-)ʃ*
