Source : Looking For the Truth:
Michael Jackson Comeback Begins Now : STAR CHART
A leading psychic says it didn’t surprise her to hear that Michael Jackson was spotted in Memphis,
Tennessee earlier today, just weeks before the anniversary of his alleged death on June 25, 2009.
Tennessee earlier today, just weeks before the anniversary of his alleged death on June 25, 2009.
That’s because his star chart, incredibly, never ended, she says – and it clearly indicates a “rebirth” in
his life and his career – a rebirth that begins now.
his life and his career – a rebirth that begins now.
“I looked at his chart when I heard about the sighting and, well, it is kind of eerie,” Melissa, who writes
our monthly Star Charts here at derekclontz.com, told me in a telephone interview from her home in Tibet.
our monthly Star Charts here at derekclontz.com, told me in a telephone interview from her home in Tibet.
“With the Sun (life energy) from this evening’s Full Moon Eclipse right on his ascendant (physical self) …
this could be interpreted as a re-birth.
this could be interpreted as a re-birth.
“Moon in high public profile – serious, calculated, far-reaching and freedom-seeking. New image
projected in entertainment world is deeply compassionate.
projected in entertainment world is deeply compassionate.
“His dream has been re-defined and his path is higher and redemptive; a return to make the controversy
with the children ‘just and fair’.
with the children ‘just and fair’.
“With a mission to transform his big money and power into huge business to heal the downtrodden, underprivileged, vulnerable.
“And OMG, he is absolutely gorgeous! Shining, charming, lighter and more precise than ever with his
dance moves … and his voice – fresh, magical, pure. He is absolutely adored, more fans than ever.”
dance moves … and his voice – fresh, magical, pure. He is absolutely adored, more fans than ever.”
Melissa says she decided to looking into Jackson’s charts in response to our world-exclusive report –
published just minutes after it happened – that the King of Pop was seen slipping into the back of a white Cadillac at Elvis Presley’s Graceland nansion in Memphis at precisely 12:15 CDT today (June 4, 2012).
published just minutes after it happened – that the King of Pop was seen slipping into the back of a white Cadillac at Elvis Presley’s Graceland nansion in Memphis at precisely 12:15 CDT today (June 4, 2012).
We are following up leads from eyewitnesses and police. More on this important story on Tuesday.
What do you think? Are the stars right for Jackson’s comeback? Can you “feel” it in the air? We want
your feedback from regular folks and fans and other psychics and astrologers, too.
your feedback from regular folks and fans and other psychics and astrologers, too.
And, if you’ve had interesting dreams or waking revelations, we want to hear those, too. Use the reply
box on this page. Share your thinking and feelings with the world.
box on this page. Share your thinking and feelings with the world.
OMG More News!!!!!!

I've never known the "why" of this dreams/messages..many have laught at me (here and in my life) there are more 2y..many have played with them & with me..
The last I've had with memories at my wake up..is wrote somewhere, and no1 can read it.. There are no bad things, and no fantaisie in it.. Just I save it for me♥ coz it was a prayer to God.. ("I've asked to God..why I was.... and I've dreamed another times of Him..")..♥We meet Angels sometimes...♥
♥L♥O♥V♥E♥
Dear Michael,
You came in my dreams, leaving me messages.. I've searched for to know you.. and in a poem.. it's what happend..
♥
Out of my control♥
♥
Meeting You in my Dreams was the destiny,
Becoming your friend was/is my biggest wish,
But.. Falling in Love with You..
Was completely out of my control♥
♥I Love You♥
♥
You’ve touched the deepest of my Soul,
Made beat my Heart, as he never has done,
Filled each hours of my life these last years..
Made me smile and laught in watching you sometimes,
Often I’ve cried for what they have done against you,
And whatever they have said, I’ve never believed them.
I’ve always felt your compassion, your care and your love,
For everybody.. in everywhere you have gone.
I’ve ALWAYS been Proud of You♥
♥
Your pains & your happinesses, I’ve shared with You,
When, in video, I’ve watched You,
With your tears, I’ve crying with You..
With your laughts, I was happy & laughing too.
My heart was connected with yours..
And since.. it never let it go..
♥
I was looking for You,
I wanted to know You,
Each step of my search,
Was a step towards something,
In my heart, slowly & softly was growing.
♥
You’ve earned every piece of my Heart,
You’ve conquered each valley & each mountain of it,
All your footsteps are marked and engraved,
Forever and ever.. and for Eternity…
… I Love You♥
♥
I wait nothing about what happend to me.. Today, I'm here..hoping your return..and wishing you all the best in your life..
I'm stayed pure for to continue to feel you, and to send you all this love coming from my heart, cause I knew you needed it.. I knew you've had needed this Love and the Love of everybody to help you through this escape.. You were alone & lonely.. far of all, far of the world, far of your fans, far of the stage where you have grown & lived for more 40 years.. I saw you, afraid, in a dream in march 2010.. you came back after i've left my pc for some month during my searches... It was as a magie, a miracle, a God sign in this dream.. Even through my fear of what i've saw before i left (illuminati and others..) I came back online ONLY FOR YOU..
I know you have had needed to be comforted.. to be fed with love.. to have care.. to be hold..
.... as you said it in your song "Will you be there".. Yes.. I'm here.. I've said "Present.. I'm here for You.. I'm.. and will be until the end.."
I don't know how to define this love for you.. but I know for almost 3 years you are all my days, all my nights, all my hours, all my thoughts, all my time line, all the love of my heart.. more than thousand and one days, thinking, caring and loving you..as a mother, as a sister, as a lover.. or maybe.. as God has guided me to do it..
♥I Love You Michael♥
God will help you..as He cares for you..as He Bless & Protects you since your birth, since your first cry♥
May all your plans be THE GREATEST SHOW OF ALL TIMES..
May all your Dreams be COME TRUE...
May your whole truth comes at the face of the world,
May they all recognize your innocence, your purity and your genius ..
No more injuries.. no more hunting against you.. never more injustice....
May You have Peace, Love and be recognized by everyone... as the Greatest, the more Honorable, the most Talented, the most Loving, the most Helping, the most Caring, the most Respectable MAN.. the most Wonderful HUMAN...that you are♥
and may you find Peace in your Place with Your Children...
I LOVE YOU DEEPLY DEAR MICHAEL♥
♥Marie♥
#HoldingMyDream with #LOVE and #Respect